1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the treatment of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you accept that we treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
My social denomination is: Antonio Florit Monteban
Mi CIF/NIF es: 43195576N
My social address is located at: Carrer Lepanto 12, 1º D, 07360, Lloseta, España.
Email: [email protected]
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes processing your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only compile your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been compiled.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply the appropriate and proportional technical and organizational measures to the risks to ensure that your data is not harmful, such as disclosure or unauthorized access, accidental or illicit destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any another form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means to access or correct your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Conservation: We keep your personal data in a legal and appropriate way and only when it is necessary for the purposes for which they have been compiled.
- International transfers: when it is the case that your data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are subject to agreement with applicable laws and regulations and adequate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. RECOGIDA AND TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will inform you with clarity of what personal data we collect and with what end. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data can be dealt with whenever:
- You have given us your consent to the effects of the treatment. By default, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information, either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your customer status.
- Because it would be necessary for the provision of some of our services through a contractual relationship between us and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be communicated to related companies for the provision of the various services in the quality of Charges of Treatment. The company will not carry out any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. SUS DERECHOS
In relation to the recognition and treatment of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Accessing your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Correct your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete according to Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limiting the treatment of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request portability of your agreement data with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the treatment of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for some specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, unless it affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending motivated and accredited communication to [email protected]
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic revisions and the company may modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and we will ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm its acceptance.